The #1 thing I love about books in business is that they are passive income! The #1 thing I love about books personally is that they share our knowledge forever. Talk about a legacy. Unfortunately, many authors don't know how to use their books to expand their marketing reach, authority, and efforts in growing their business (without a whole lot of work). This course will show you exactly how to center your book as a product that speaks when you're not around.
Use your book to expand your passive income, leads, and authority!
Worried your book won't take off like you hope?
Writing a book is a phenomenal value-add to your business. It can amplify your message, promote your authority, and generate new leads. But many authors work so hard on the manuscript that, once published, they wait for Amazon to promote it.
I've worked with entrepreneurs around the world to develop a book plan that STRENGTHENS their businesses. That not only develops greater authority, but also expands their brand and income, too!
Most authors struggle with three things when planning a book:
- > You've worked so hard on your manuscript that you haven't had time to plan a street team, launch party, or post-publishing promotion.
- > You didn't realize that your book needed its own business plan, and are missing some strategic opportunities within your manuscript.
- > You published your book a while ago and have made next to no sales, received very few reviews, and are stuck wondering what to do next.
Planning and promoting a book CAN be easy. What you need is a step-by-step guide to leverage the principles of scaling in your book plan so it delivers value to your target market, develops new opportunities for your brand, and generates a new line of income.
It wasn't until after I'd published my book that I realized how many opportunities I'd missed. I was so wrapped up in running my day-to-day business that I hadn't put any effort toward building a long-term marketing plan.
I built a strategic plan, leveraged the connections I'd made throughout the manuscript development, and scrambled to develop opportunities for awards before it was too late. Thank goodness I did! My book won two awards and the documentary was short-listed at a film festival. Unfortunately, it was two years after publication, a bit late.
What's Included In The Course
- + 13 Step-By-Step Tutorial Videos
- + 18 Downloadable Worksheets to Help Guide You
- + Samples of book launch plans, marketing assets, and more.
This course is built to deliver everything you need to build a book plan that amplifies your business I've got your back every step of the way and can't wait to sample, share, and support your book!