Yes it can be done!
COVID-19 has threatened many people’s livelihoods, and it continues to do so, even as restrictions are lifted. Though many say finding new business at this time is next to impossible, but it doesn’t have to be. In fact, there are ways to generate new leads at this time, as well as continue to nurture your present clients and customers. Let’s take a look at some tried and true methods.
Adapt to the New Normal
Overnight, COVID-19 changed the economic and business landscape, and it looks like these changes are here to stay. Many businesses have moved online for the first time, while others are focusing heavily on e-commerce until their physical storefront reopens.
- Adapt your business in the COVID-19 era so you’re ready for reopening.
- Adjust your marketing strategy using this guide.
- Innovate in response to market gaps to expand your reach.
- Don’t underestimate the need to cultivate stronger relationships with customers.
Land Business in New Markets
There are new opportunities opening up across markets, and they’re deserving of attention. Just make sure you don’t pivot so hard that your current clients don’t recognize you.
- Freelancing in the US is expanding.
- How to find opportunities using social media.
- Don’t forget current clients are excellent sources for referrals.
- Update your website if you make any internal changes.
Finding Support for an Online Pivot
Many entrepreneurs are finding themselves spending much more time attached to their computers for meetings and fulfillment that once took place in person. Here are some of the lessons entrepreneurs learned from running an online business.
- Understand the challenges of remote work so you’re better prepared to address them.
- A dedicated home office space is a great investment to keep you focused and creative.
- Add the right apps to your remote work toolkit to enhance your quality of work.
- Don’t forget a killer morning routine helps you get things done throughout your day.
Ultimately, some creative thinking and leveraging of resources can open doors in this era of fast paced change. The new normal may demand adjustments from you, but it’s nothing you’re not already prepared to handle.